Jun 18, 2009

u horseface i hate you

FUCKFAC

Perlukeee kau kutuk aku depan kwn kau? n over someone that you dont even talk to? Just because ur boyfriend used to date me and still cant move on, and still have the vibes for me, you wanna tried to pull ur anger and say shits about me? Bitch, you are being stupid and idiot. Grow up, childish!

Say right in front of my face, with ur hand gestures, and ur crooked teeths. I would rather looking at them, than hearing it by someone else. What? I'm not under estimating you, but heck, you are seriously like one.
Wat u wanna try to say to me?Ohh that he deserves a good one rather than dated a girl like me?
Or, "she's prettier and he deserves that?"
Or, "dude, she gives u sex, but dd's not". Is tat wat u think?
Or, "dude yeah tahnkfully u broke up with her so that my boyfriend wont keep on mentioning about her every time"?
Or, are u just jealous of me that I always get great guys by my side, and you just get a lousy control freak one?
Bitch,
wat u really want from me?I dont have anything to give you but envious that u hold againts me.
Wait, are you just plain stupid to even recognise between stranger and people?
OMG! How embarassing. You are just desperate of being someone's fren untill u have to sell of ur pride and pretend like they know you.
Horseface, honestly im not jealous of whatever u said to him/her.
But, i am sad damn fucking sad that a 'fren' could actually being cheap, and bitch talk about another 'fren'
Aku tak fhm apa motif kau sebenarnya.
Are you trying to be me?
Or u just jealous of what I've got.
Honestly, I have no time to kutuk you cuz I filled my days with greatness, unlike you filled it with boredom and tak challenging langsung.
Get in a school. A real school that requires good brain and results.
Not just sitting there, sibuk pasal hal orang.
Bye!

No comments: