May 16, 2009

H1N1

Yesterday, I wen out to Pyramid with Sheeda and my cousin, Anep. We went there just because Sheeda & me wanted to get this top at Topshop. Sadly, there's no tops that we wanted in that outlet. So we moved on, and helped my cousin out to get this chic who works in Topshop for her number. So i was kinda pretending to check out man's clothing for my bf it seems. Trust me I was soooo freeking malu when I entered the store for 4-5 times in less than an hour. Bodo la Anep! But, finally nasib baik lah he managed to get that chic's number. Berbaloi jugak la.

Today, woke up early, at 8am, to fetch mum in airport. I was so excited to see what she bought for me. Waited there, checking out people, listened to my music, for an hour cuz mum said the flight will land around 10.30 but actually nearly 12. Apelah, ma. But,whatever, berbaloi tunggu sebab i just loooooove the bag she bought for me! It's red, that's why.

Oh bummer, I read newspaper today while waiting for mum, it is said that a Malaysian dah kena penyakit selesema babi tu. Beware, frens. Prevent is better than cure. Be really aware and clean. Bye!!

No comments: