Apr 24, 2009

music maniaaa

I am so emotional today. Not because of my exams going on this month, but just emotional. Maybe i'm getting my period too soon. Or maybe something just crossed my mind. I don't know either. Or maybe I misses someone? Or maybe I am planning somethign that is real hard to do so, a plan that either way, i lose. Gain nothing, but sadness and hatred. So, today I listened to a song by Pitbull and Frankie J entitled 'Tell Me'. Kinda like that song, but has nothing to do with me, but whatever, who the hell care?

I am so broke, like a reeally big volcano hole exist in my pocket. I can't even buy a rm5 top up pon ok.. Sumpah miskin nie. Rasa cam nak kerja jer. I need a new perfume, cuz i am bored with all perfumes that I owned. I am now looking for Daisy by Marc Jacob, or Fascinate by Ferragamo. Just taht 2. And I am back on track. I need a shopping therapy after my finals.

I need to quit everything, a week after my final. EVERYTHINGGGG!!! ciggies, and boosts. I neeed to quit la seriuosly. Sampai bila nak camni kan? hehe. So, yeahhh.

*sometimes things are better left unsaid....keep it in urself..."

No comments: