Mar 5, 2009

winner takes it all..losers standing small.

I am out of hand and I am out of way.
I dont find any path, and I cant barely think of anything because all i was dealing were confusion and hatred, jealousy, and been stabbed.
I was finding an awesome way to let go all of the distresses and betrayals, but all i was doing was just sitting and staring at my laptop and did my fuck up assignments.
It was lame, and I couldn't let go even a piece of it.
As hell as i felt, was as hell as my heart sinked.
I am tired, and I am numb.
I wasn't acting real, but a fake week for me.
I am shitting this week, and I'm hating it a lot, still.
I am home and I love it here, always.
Sometimes, it has occur in my mind to get the hell out from anybody.
Only certain two or three people are welcome, only them.
It's hard, the world is always about pretending and lies.
And I'm not telling you lies, but pretending..maybe.

No comments: