Mar 12, 2009

u came up with a stupid one.

again, my week are killing me with few dramas, killer assignments, nightmares, and money matters. when will this stop? sometimes, i was thinking to quit where i am studying now, and mix up with new surroundings, and not to be in the clique because it will burden you. i thought this only happen in school, but in uni too. ok, whatever, like i give any shites about that.

far and foremost i am fuckingly hate KTM in kl sentral, and few fat people there who pushed me like im a barbie doll. ughhh! secondly, i hate postpaid, coz it barred me. thirdly, i hate blackmailer who thinks that im gonna be scared of his blackmail. fourth, i hate perverts who tried his hard to get in my jeans, fifth, i hate anonymous numbers whi keeps on calling me, but hung up once i answered.

i hate lots of things. i only adore few friendship, honesty, and beautiful things. other than that, they are junks.

No comments: