Feb 24, 2009

Love is in the air..foes are on top of me.

If this what they call life, then I am quitting. I am tired, and I am done being an unpaid actor, done with giving multiple chances, and also done with letting myself feel good when I know it isn't. I don't wanna be stupid by letting everything step on my head as if I don't have any piece of feelings build in me. I am done with 'give and take' or 'karma strikes' issues because to me, it was all bullshits and a bunch of motherfuckers. Because, whatever bitches and fuckers did to me, I don't see anything bad goes to them. Now u tell me why I should believe in those myths? I'm not an avenger person. But, I have my own limit of being good, and when something gets to my nerves many times, I guess I should be doing something, and I had done that. It doesnt really matter me most if he/she wants to hate me, because I don't give any fucks to her/him. You know what I am capable of. U mess with me, u gonna get it to, it just that I am good at faking, and U won't smell me, even if I'm just an inch away from you. I'm not saying this or doing this because of I hate him/her, but I guess he/she deserves it, and I am now smiling widely and laught histerically and my heart is as ease as long island ice tea. But, it doesn't ends here. There are still never ending stories that circulates in my mind. Lots, and lots of things. I had settled 2 issues in a week, but there are few, queing waiting for its turn. Worry not, I can manage it own my own. After all, I have my bounzers on my left and right, and I am sure I am well defence. I am not scared if he/she wants to say shits on my face or to show his/her middle finger right on top of my nose, because I can do it too. Being bad is the winner. tata!

No comments: