Feb 18, 2009

Goodbye, my friend. In loving memories.

I don't feel the world is fair enough, especially when it comes to you and people that you love. I had fun, laughed my ass out with him today, and the next day, he left me --FOREVER. Without saying goodbye or with the proper 'leaving', he left me just like that, leaving his memories, laughters, and guilt for myself. The time is so effing short, I still leaving in a situation of disbelieve. I still can't believe that he just left me yesterday. He died yesterday, and I was not sure wether is it my halucination, or I have to step back to reality world?

I woke up yesterday, and so had so many phone calls saying that my uncle passed away. I was shocked and froze, thinking to cry or to shout? I hung up, and called daddy afterwards. Daddy said its true, and I went home. Shocked, I am still hoping that It wasnt true. But, I am not in wonderland or lalaland where everything has to be fairy and cheerful. I am in a real world, fulls of obstacles and dirt, and sarcasm. I have to accept it with open heart and open hand.

Dear Bob,
u noe you are the best uncle ever in my life. Although you are 30's, U doesnt act like it. I am so sorry cause I never respect u as my uncle, but as my close friend. A close friend that can chill with me, the one tat I can depend on, and the one that I come to if I am sad, just to get a lilltle laughters from you. You know it well how to make me smile and laught. I miss the foughts that we had, cursing, and swearing, are just the way we bonded. Your birthday is in one month time, and I still remember you said you want to treat us satay on your birthday. I remembered few weeks back, I fought with you about your phone because u bought like mine and same color. I remembered our times at catering. We used to fought like eveerrrydayyy and everrrrytime in a day! We always cari pasal with you, and leaving you withoput any back up. But, I know U like it so much. I know you loved us and I am sure you had fun with us(me n along). Now, the memories remain in my soul, and I will definitely misses you, every bits of it. Good bye my friend. I never said this but, i love you! May you rest in peace. Kirim salam kat nenek and atok.

(March 27 1977 - 18 Feb 2009)

Al-Fatihah.

No comments: