Jan 19, 2009

Perfection is Boring, Loser is drain, Then..?

I dont feel like talking, but I feel like writing something. I am having my PMS, fucking right now. Bila dah PMS memang rasa nak marah je lah kan. Fuck. I fucking miss daddy and mummy. It has been 9 days since I meet them. Meaning, I have to go back HOME this friday or Thursday night. Besides asking for money, I need a new handphone too. Handphone aku tgh tipsy nie, tunggu nak pass out n lost je tinggal.

I am finding for a new habit. A good one, of course. I need to do some activities that can occupied me. But I still does not have anything in mind. Any suggestion? Butt, I was thinking of playing pool. I'm suck at it, but daddy is a legend at it. Boleh la ajar, ayah! Takpun, bersukan. Tapi laharlah nak bersukan sorg2,kan? Hurmmm I dunno lah. Let it come by itself.

I think I am having problem with myself. I am dealing with it. And I get fed up with it. I just dont know how to make myself as a good one. Isk. Babi lah. See, Im swearing again. I am famous with my laid back attitude among my friends, and sebab terlamapu laid back sgt lah this is wat i have turn to. Tapi takpelah, Im happy withit. Everything has it ending. So, why wait. Like they said, Nobody is perfect, but if nobody is perfect, why the heck do u care to be perfect? Perfectionist is a major loser. Ok, mengarut lagi.

No comments: