Jan 24, 2009

Nights is always meaningful...

Aduhaiiii kenapa lah panas sangat Malaysia nie? Kenapa lah tahun ni duit cepat habis? Kenapa lah tahun nie cam suam2 jer. tak sebest tahun lepas? Why??? Why?? Why?? Serve me well la kan, last year byk guna duit haram, padan muka tahun nie rezeki aku tutup. Yay and thanks, God. *upset*

Ermm, yesterday was fun! Thanks :) tapi once I get home, I was all moody. But thanks to grandpa and grandma for buying me stuffs at Vietnam. Love the clutch, but not the bag. I mean it was nice and all but its too adult for me. So, reward to Mum. I know, and i love u toooo.

Oh yeah, yesterday as I was alone in my room, dead bored, bf lak takde, g tgk bola, so I wrote a poem. Just for suka-suka. Hehe. It sounds sucks, but whtaver, I like it. Credit to me! :) I'm so smart, don't i? :PPP

To Sayang-kins.
Like a bed of roses,
You made my life as good as parfum,
Like a rainbows,
You colors it beautifully and cheerfully,
Like a gummy bears,
You taste so sweeeeet,
Like an aromatheraphy candles,
You enlighten my mood,
Like an adorable flush toys,
U're hugable,
Like a Tv Series,
I enjoys watching and waiting the plot,
Like a condom,
You're always there when things get hard,
Like a wonderful hot sex,
You're pleasurable to be with.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

malaysia panas ke.???mane ade..ni mesti pasal minum beer mase tengahari ni..ish...memang la panas..pakai duit haram.??mashaallah..ape la..blog letak gambar arak..bangga sgt bende camtu.?ish ish...ape la..cube letak gambar air zam zam ke..kan elok