Nov 25, 2008

Giler


It's crazy when I posted 3 posts a day! Because I was inspired and I have nothing to do in other hand. Not lifeless nor lame, but imspired to write coz i thinkk a lot today and i delivers it by my writing. So i can see myself as a bright journalist, or a mag editor!! I wanna be a journalist when im done with my studies which gonna take for about 4 years more. Danggggg nigga'. Bile yang aku nak kahwinnn nyeeee???

Kahwin? I wanna marry early. I'd been persuaded by Sue to marry early. Sumpah kau buat aku nak mengawan je Sue. Ok, reality. I wanna marry at 24y/o, have kids at 26y/o. Its just one of my planning lists. Guy that i wanna marry with?? Stabile with financial, and loyal to me. As i grew older, I dont look at the appearance much. Friend told me once 'u dont have to look at the appearance in order to be happy, its the heart that will lead u to happiness'. I bet he's true. U can't expeect Josh Hartnett or Chuck Bass to love u back even if u love them, kann? It cud be Frankenstein or Joker taht will love u eternity.

I don need a fancy house, lavish lifestyle, filthy rich man, superhot cars, or drop dead gorgeous man to be my spouse. All i need is the care, love, happiness and loyalty. That matters me the most. I get bored easily when it comes to relationship. My fren Eka n Sheeda says that too. But this time, I wont. I love the ride and the suprises that awaits me.

Right here, right now, no way hozayyyyyy any guys who wanna get themselves in my jeans. Because, Im taken. Pretty happy now, and he makes me feel prettier. ahaha. Pretty awesome guy, with pretty bods. Damn, i have to have 6 pax in order to challenge him. Kan baby??
hehehe. Looooove angkat2! dah la dah tak inspired dah.Bye

No comments: