Oct 30, 2008

congrtas

lots of things happen this month. Non of it is my favourites or under my wish lists. I hate October. Lucky today is the last day of October. Hope November shines me better than October did. Well, my friend is seeing someone now. Im jealous! HAHA. But im proud of him. Hopefully this one turn out to be 'the one', not the bitch one, ok honey?? *Pray for you.

Just done with my first paper today. Well, i dont wanna brag but i can say that it's kinda easy. It's only BEL anyways, and im looking forward for CTU paper. Damn!! This month, is the sleeping month. Coz i tend to sleep whenever there's time and couch. And the wether is super duper HOT. I have to wash my hair twice a day, and feel like cutting it short. But, HELL NO! i wont.

I need to rejuvenate myself right after i'm done with my finals. I need to go for some hair treatment, mani and pedi, and facial coz i look faaaaaar older than my 66 years old granny. And i am loving my friends, especially SHEEDA AND SUE! love u girlsssss.

I better off to my book. OOOO no Wait! It's time for gosssip with my guyfriend!!
till then..
xoxo diana

No comments: