Sep 7, 2008

Ntahlaa

As today was kinda ambiguos for me like, my mid Human Comm Mid Term. Well, i tought i would wanna score at the Obj and True/False rather than the Subjectives. But it turned out to be the hardest one is the True/False question. Who would ever knew rights..? But i think i did score at the Subjectives. *hoping*. Ok, since our very Suhaila Kamal is going out to have dinner with Bronaga, so left me and Eqa. I bought Char Kuey Teow, and Cucur Udang je u olz ngan air tebu. Then, dad called me and made my temperature rised up like El-Nino. Why..? Coz they are at some hotel for buka puasa. Gle jealous kan aku..! I was pissed since they gets to eat various foods, includes lamb, prawns, kuih2, lauk pauk, daging....while me, stucked in Pasar Malam in my lame fucking campus. I wanna get out from this environment.! And bonus marks for it, Boyfriend out of nowhere screamed at me fer not hung up the phone coz he is in hurry. Seeee...?? Reasons why i dont wanna be too lovable. Left only 15 minutes to buka puasa, and i pass my time by blogging and watch One Tree Hill. OK, i have finish watching Season 1, now I am watching Season 2. Awwwww Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray) is ssoooooo freeeggiiinngg hottt..! How i wish my life is circulating among those guys. Selamat berbuka puasa..!

1 comment:

Abir Abhar said...

whoa..
nice blog la didie..
huhu