Sep 3, 2008

A-List

My first day of puasa was peacefully fine to me. Since first day puasa brings hurricane at my area, and non stop drizzling, all i was doing was sleeping and more sleep. So, i woke up at 5 something and went to the bazaar with daddy and tup tup tup dah bukak puasa. See, who noes time can past as quick as a blink, rights..? Just if u noe how to play with time... So, I had a reaaly good meal. Mum cooked my favourite and dad made me lamb and cheeseburger. We supposed to go terawikh but since my tummy made its turnover, so I had to rest and while i was resting there were few things that mades me go gaga, and they are :-

1)My beautiful Mum and handsome tough guy which is my dad.
2)My sweetheart, my soulmate, my other half, and my sweetie, MY boyfriend
3)My bitch #1 Sheeda
4)My Rock on Girls and my well i declare them as my best friend #2 and #3, Sue and Eqa
5)How series DVD can really made me waste my time
6)How YM makes me really wanted to online
7)My lip balm
8)Phone calls from my sayang
9)My 'selimut busuk'
10)My musics
11)My cozy yet 'clean' room
12)Seeing my frens laugh and happy
13)full of cash (which is sooooooo seldom)
14)my bags and shoes
15)my pimple gel :)
16)my sexy yet turn on lotion (try, baby)
17)my Casey Boy!!!!! I missssss u CATTTTT!
18)my house's refrigerator (gosshhhh u can find everything inside there)
19)mirrorrrr, the long one. So i can c how many cm's i have lose or gain.
20)My sleeping hours....

No comments: