Jul 18, 2008

PuduFuckya!

Phewww.. Finalyy, i get to online using my very own network in my very own new handphone. I tought I cant use my broadband anymore but i was so wrongg..
Today, i got up late and missed my 8.30am class. And it has been twice in a row i missed the friday's class. Who are you sure gonna screw me up next Tuesday. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
Annddddd I stopped at Pudu's station and bf picked me up. And he was 30 minutes late. I was so terrific and scared coz there's a lot of scary peeps there. Toooooo many! And the coverage in Pudu is like fuck! Grr! I was sooooo mad with him untill i was crying right after i got in his car. I was pissed and demented at the same time. Butt, It was just for few minutes and we were as bright as before. Alaaa, marah 5 minit jer kan sayangg? Tulah u sayang sangat kat i ann? HAHAHA. Love u too!

Esok, we might be going out again for a movie and some shopping.! I wanna shop for a handbag and makn kat Bangsar. As usual, I have to plan for everything and he has to follow and make the plan runs smoothly. That's wat he admiring. Anyways, I need to call him. Toodlooo!!

xoxo!

No comments: