Jul 21, 2008

Happiness

I'm happy when I'm with him,
I'm happy when I'm around him,
I'm happy whenever he whispers 'I love you',
I'm happy when he hugs me from the back,
I'm happy when he kisses me tenderly,
I'm happy to see him eat,
I'm happy when he critics bout my outfit,
well, now i know that my boyfreind can be my honest fashion advisor,
I'm happy when we both holding hands,
I'm happy when he drove me wothout directions,
I'm happy to see him smiling,
I'm happy to hear his laughter,
I'm happy when I've got a text from him,
I'm happy when he calls,
I'm happy when he spoke my name's',
I'm happy when he captures himself with my cam phone,
I'm happy to see him 'pujuking' me,
I'm happy to see him freak out when im mad,
I'm happy when he treated me lavishly,
I'm happy when he says OK in everything I say,
I'm happy when we chill together,
I'm happy when we get turn on,
I'm happy when there's only two of us in a place,
I'm happy when he makes me feel so much good
Andd...
I' m happy when we both happy!

I love you, cupcake!

No comments: