Jul 15, 2008

Demam Cinta. Ugh!

I wasn't feeling well today. Been sneezing all the time. Well, not exactly all the time but yeah i sneezed a lot today. And the cause? I am having my minor flu. Dunno why. Maybe because yesterday was kinda cold and i did not comfort myself with my blanket. That's why. I ate like a slob and like a piglet these days. Cummon, I don't want to gain any weight after i tried so hard in losing weight for 3 months and i only managed to lose 4 kgs. What the hell? So, tomorrow i am planing to puasa, in terms to lose weight and gaining some pahala. hehehe. Sue called me crazy because I am so deeply in love with my boyfriend. Aku angau tgk pix2 dia kat myspace and i was like "omg!!handsomenyeee die, aku cam jatuh cinta kat dier." ahaha. I already have him with me in my heart but when looking at his pictures, I feel like I wan him and I fall for him. Arghh, it's hard to explain how i felt. But, I know u unferstand. :)

Anndddddd, I am adoring my purple handphone. Classmates, Jangan jealous!!
Peace out!

No comments: