Jul 26, 2008

Crazy Nights

Like in a quote says : Rules are made to be broken, right? That is how it goes. Yesterday was a hell lots of fun and craziest night. OK, first, Sue ajak Hani went out to have some puffs and Eqa and me followedtogether and we went to 7 Eleven. Out of nowhere, tbe2 kena saman la pulakk kan. Cibai punye polis betina. Badan dah lah gemok cam tong gas, ayat taknak kasar lakk, kan. Fom last sem we were using that 'No right turn' way, and to make it happen, yesterday kena saman lakk. We waited for nearly an hour fer that coz of that police bitches doesnt have the summon book.Dah tau nak saman, awat hang tak bawak buku saman. Nak suro kitrg suap kerrrr? Suck my dick. If i have one la kann. Then, after that thing has settled, Sue came out with this idea of going to KL. At first we were in 50 - 50 mode since masing2 muka cam basi, Eqa tak bwk hp, me n Sue last mandi kul 8 pagi, Hani tak bwk make up die. And guess wat? All of us just brought our purse and our matrix card. But then again, like i said, staying on weekends in Lendu is like losing ur virginity to someone who is such a sore loser. Yerp, we made our way to KL and had strawberry shisha at Ampang. Then, we went to Sue's room and boyfriend picked me there and we had shisha again but different flavo. I had apple mint shisha with boyfriend. It was as good as Andalus but the environment is so so compare to Andalus. But being with him is what matters. I did not sleep the whole day and we went to Lendu at 6 in the morning. Once there, i brushed my teeth and get ready to PPKP. The hell of the hell. I was so not in the mood and my head is tipsy and my throats is sore. Thank god, daddy came and fetch me and brought me home. We wanted to watch Dark Night but it was full even the midnigth show. So, we end up eating pizza and McD and watched Long Khong 2 at home.

No comments: