Jul 23, 2008

Bad Dreamsss

i had a really bad dream last night and i felt so terribly terrible. OK, reality check. Before I went to bed, i had this minor weezy fought with him. And as guilty as i felt, I called him to say SORRY. It was my stupid fault. After everything has settled, i had this dream. A dream that made me cry in my sleep. A dream that make me realised how important of him to me. A dream that will change everything. A dream that occured to be unreal, and a dream that made me live in fear. Yerp, it was a very bad nightmare. Him, dead. Of liver cancer. Nope, he doesnt have any cancer but i was aware. All of dreams, why would it be cancer? I got freaked out. Once awake, I was crying and i srtaight called him to wake him up. I called him so many times, and he did not answer. Hmm, he is still sleeping i guess. But then again i received a message from him saying 'i love you' and i felt so much better then. I started sending him weird messages bout promise me that he wont leave me. And he said Of Course. I felt so much better. I told him bout the dreams. Just to make sure that it was unreal. And it wasnt. I love you, baby!! I will always do. <33

No comments: