May 16, 2008

time heals?

dear love,

i dont know what n where went wrong.. i don feel anything towards you.. I use to love u, but since whatever shits happened makes me dont even care anymore. I use to adore u so much, but now.. i learnt tat u are not important to me anymore. I've been thru thick n thin with u since i was younger n wiser now.. I guess u r on my side as i grew bigger, but im wrong. u r avoiding me n u r not on my side. I HATE YOU, LOVE! But lessons taught :- Never get in relationsiop seriously if ur NOT ready n if the bond is still too early. Yeah, i totally agree with it... Im very much tired of short relationship n looking forward for long n stabil relationship with full of love n trust.. im still looking for my Mr. Right. Its the heart that matters most. I hate hanging relationship.. N torturing relationship n also Fuck n Go. That is SOOOO not me!!
Fuck it, fuck u, n fuck everything about us!! i DONT need u to accomplish my life, lah.
confront me, say 'I DON NEED U' in front of my face if u really think so. Im not a toy fer u to drag here n there, im not ur person, im not a Bitch who u can kiss n go, im not ur football game, im not a GUL with no feeling. Dude, im a human too, n i need someone beside me. i DONT hate u, i will NEVER hate u, i mean we were good before this, its just not the time yet, i guess.. I MISS YOU, LOVE.



give me some soul!

No comments: