May 1, 2008

moments i had....

all of sudden, i felt like i had done so many wrongs throughout my 4 years after i got my period..and yet,im still doing it and still living with it..the days i had with my crooks back when i was in school,especially..where we crank in skool and sum uncivilised ppl brought OTARD drinks to class n where they got drunk n im d one who had to play d game, too. no, no i wasnt drinking but i covered them up.. (biasalah kan Vice President terbaikkkk) geeee!! bersubahat amalan SETAN! then as i gets bigger, my crimes were all about boyfriends, my fams, my friends, and MONEYY! tats my thing. i used to have a bf which i doesnt really care off. but, tat was when i was 17. but as i get matured that is where i noe how important to love a guy who is ur man.. i mean, ur d 1 who made d decision so y waste it into the bin rytee..?? and now i am starting to appreciate them more. yeah no kidding! but..urmm..nevermind..lex lex jerrr.then, with my parents. yeah tat was my top-ranking crimes i ever made.. i used to con them to d core, MANN! gosh! wat type of daughter i am. As in money, i conned my dad. but he doesnt realised it at all untill today.. SORRY, DAD! As i get in the University, now i realised how much guilty i felt thruout my life, in here. i missed them so much, till my tears makes it to my subtle cheeks. *ehem* now im waiting fer them to come n take me away frm here to have lunch.i need food n more food..it happens all the time..OHYEAH, i have a baby too..so i seriuosly in neeeeeed of more fooooodd...!!


ur feeling me..?nahh...BULLSHIT!

No comments: