May 20, 2008

CHOICES...

Three types of guys dat i will NEVER date :-

a)Cheap boys who need his gul to pay for everything
b)Bastards who two timing his gul n acted so sweet infront
c)Fuckers who prefer 'Fuck n Go'

Yeah, i will never ever date these guys. OK, i didnt expect my guy to pay for everything but at least, please pay for something. I wont mind paying for meals once a while but not EVERYTIME we hang out. I dont mind lending him some money but PAY back, please!!! I borrowed u NOT give u, dude. Just so if im rich, i wont be giving u money lavishly. Please considerate. My money is for me spending n indulge myself and its NOT for cheap type like u. No, thank you, please. To all bastards, please stay away frm me, don talk to me n don approach me if u want me more than a friend. Why? I dont deserve a guy like u. Only bitches need bastards. I am no BITCHES so yeah i don need bastards to share my other half. And i don wanna label as a BITCH coz dating u and i dont wanna be a SECOND CHOICE. I wanna be first coz i alwis be FIRST. To fuckers, i don need free sex from u. I can get a healthy, good dick, NOT the rusty one. I don need u to pleasure me then forget bout everything. U've been fucking too many girls and i don wanna get some eeky n yuckie disease. Ewwwwww.... thats y i hate sharing. They say, sharing is caring but as for me sharing is for desperates. Im not a SEX slave n i don need SEX to fullfill my life. Go get any SLUTS. Only them suits u well.

No comments: